Pas besoin de vous inscrire pour télécharger / No need to register for downloading.
Une fois inscrit, vous devez m'envoyer un mail pour valider votre compte / Once registered, you must send me an email for validating your account.
 S'enregistrer  |  FAQ  |  Lexique  |  Rechercher  |  Liste des Membres  |  Groupes d'utilisateurs 

Annuaire  |  Connexion 

Ce forum en page de démarrage

Informations pratiques 
 N'hésitez pas à inscrire votre site dans l'annuaire, il est là pour ça !  

Télécharger le sujet
VioFitz

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Pardon me, after seeing the videos, Gouki looks ferocious... I hate you if you'll make an insane AI ;P Rolling Eyes . From the Misogi that I know is the opponent down by collapse K.O. do you made that version too? Well, as for normal misogi nice pose for gouki raising his hand then BAM! & for the Hyper version after the opponent fall over right down to him she(Mai) got hit by his asura power/whatever? Lastly in your last preview when he throw out his opponent, the opponent fall anims looks weird when she got thrown away, maybe it's a problem from the opponent char itself, right? Anyway, keep up the good work, my friend.
VioFitz est absent Kicker ce membre de ce sujet
Mike Werewolf
Loup-garou

Site Admin

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Citation:
after seeing the videos, Gouki looks ferocious... I hate you if you'll make an insane AI

Lol ! ^^ Don't worry, the Gouki isn't made for now. What you've seen is just me controlling Gouki. Wink

Citation:
From the Misogi that I know is the opponent down by collapse K.O. do you made that version too?

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean... Neutral

Citation:
for the Hyper version after the opponent fall over right down to him she(Mai) got hit by his asura power/whatever?

Yes, when the opponent falls, he's hit by the energy aura of Gouki.

Citation:
Lastly in your last preview when he throw out his opponent, the opponent fall anims looks weird when she got thrown away, maybe it's a problem from the opponent char itself, right?

You mean, the over-shoulder throw ? Yeah, it depends of the appearance of P2' sprites. If you try with KFM or Gouki, there's no problem. I haven't changed this move since the last public release. Wink

Citation:
Anyway, keep up the good work, my friend.

Thanks ! ^^

Mike Werewolf.
Mike Werewolf est absent 
VioFitz

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Citation:
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean...

I mean after the opponent's got hit by Misogi(in CVS2 even in SVC itself) the opponent are always fall with their Cheese K.O. anims(fall down on the knees then face on to the ground) well, except if they got hit on the air.

Citation:
You mean, the over-shoulder throw ?

Yup, Wink

Citation:
Yeah, it depends of the appearance of P2' sprites. If you try with KFM or Gouki, there's no problem. I haven't changed this move since the last public release.

Just as I expected, it's from the opponent character's sprites themself.
Mike Werewolf
Loup-garou

Site Admin

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Citation:
I mean after the opponent's got hit by Misogi(in CVS2 even in SVC itself) the opponent are always fall with their Cheese K.O. anims(fall down on the knees then face on to the ground) well, except if they got hit on the air.

Oh, I see. Well, no, for the moment, this isn't implemented, as the "falling face on ground" anim isn't a "required" anim in Mugen, and, AFAIK, this anim can only be seen in SVC and maybe 1 or 2 other games.

But IIRC, some people (maybe KFM) had suggested some "additional common anims", including this one. So, I may be able to check if the opponent had this anim or not, and so, possibly to play it.

Mike Werewolf.
Mike Werewolf est absent 
VioFitz

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Forgive me if I sounds noobish Neutral :

Citation:
as the "falling face on ground" anim isn't a "required" anim in Mugen

You mean mugen didn't have a feature like that or is it just unrequired anims in mugen?

Citation:
additional common anims

Again... I don't understand this one.... Sad
Mike Werewolf
Loup-garou

Site Admin

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Sorry.

Citation:
You mean mugen didn't have a feature like that or is it just unrequired anims in mugen?

The second instance. When you create a character in Mugen, you must include some specific sprites and anims, which are called "required sprites" & "required anims", but also sometimes "common anims", because :
* as these anims are included in every char, there are "common" to every char,
* as these anims are used by the "common states", they're called "common anims". "Common states" are "pre-written" states, which can be found in data/common1.cns. Creators haven't to write these states since they're already written (and used) in this file, except if they want to customize these states.

And so, what I mean is : as this anim (falling face on ground) isn't a required anim, all the Mugen char won't have this anim, nor the sprites used in this anim, and so, I can't play this anim by default.

Citation:
Again... I don't understand this one....

"Additional common anims" or, as said above, "additional required anims" (but the word "required" can't really be used here, as it's not really required, but rather "recommanded").

In addition of the "required anims" listed by Elecbyte, some people have made an "additional anims" list, to include more "common anims". The purpose is that each anim has a number ; normally, for any anim, you can set the number you want (for instance, for light punch anim, I can use number 200 or 300 or 1354, etc.). But the required anims always have the same number, whoever the character is. For instance, anim 0 is always for the "stance", anim 20 is for walking forward, anim 21 is for walking backward, etc.

And so, if all the creators agree on one number for a specific anim, this anim could be an "additional common anim", which will be considered like a "required anim" for the creators.

The problem is that all the creators don't always "respect" these new anim numbers. And so, in one char, you'll find the "additional anim", but not in another. One example is the SVC Demitri by Bad Darkness : he has suggested a "common anim" for the Midnight Bliss. The chars who have the "MB anim" could interact with Demitri, others can't.

Finally : there's a function in Mugen that allows to know if the character has or not a specific anim. So, if there's really an "additional anim" for the "falling face on ground", I'll be able to check if P2 has this anim, and if so, I'll display it. Wink

Mike Werewolf.
Mike Werewolf est absent 
VioFitz

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Citation:
* as these anims are used by the "common states", they're called "common anims". "Common states" are "pre-written" states, which can be found in data/common1.cns. Creators haven't to write these states since they're already written (and used) in this file, except if they want to customize these states.

I see... thats why some characters that I've downloaded contains their own common states... Because some creators costumized they common states, right?

Citation:
And so, what I mean is : as this anim (falling face on ground) isn't a required anim, all the Mugen char won't have this anim, nor the sprites used in this anim, and so, I can't play this anim by default.

Correct me: Because not every chars require this anim, right? Since the default common states doesn't require some new anims like that therefore we have to costumize it by our own, & is this what you mean that you can't play this anim by default?

Citation:
In addition of the "required anims" listed by Elecbyte, some people have made an "additional anims" list, to include more "common anims". The purpose is that each anim has a number ; normally, for any anim, you can set the number you want (for instance, for light punch anim, I can use number 200 or 300 or 1354, etc.). But the required anims always have the same number, whoever the character is. For instance, anim 0 is always for the "stance", anim 20 is for walking forward, anim 21 is for walking backward, etc.

Again correct me: What you mean is number is the number of the value? That's why all character's basics share the same number, right?

Citation:
The problem is that all the creators don't always "respect" these new anim numbers. And so, in one char, you'll find the "additional anim", but not in another. One example is the SVC Demitri by Bad Darkness : he has suggested a "common anim" for the Midnight Bliss. The chars who have the "MB anim" could interact with Demitri, others can't.

I understand this part, but I've saw some chars that required a mb sprites & anim but when SVC demitri is about to interact them it won't work(I mean the mb anims aren't there)

Citation:
Finally : there's a function in Mugen that allows to know if the character has or not a specific anim. So, if there's really an "additional anim" for the "falling face on ground", I'll be able to check if P2 has this anim, and if so, I'll display it.

Will wait that...

Anyway about misogi hit; that's the misogi that I know from the game itself, but since you've made it that way therefore I asked you whether you made it or not(well, thats your choice of course). But for the falling face on ground in 1% life, I suggest you should make him because it will make him dramatic when knock out.
Mike Werewolf
Loup-garou

Site Admin

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Citation:
thats why some characters that I've downloaded contains their own common states... Because some creators costumized they common states, right?

Right.

Citation:
Correct me: Because not every chars require this anim, right? Since the default common states doesn't require some new anims like that therefore we have to costumize it by our own, & is this what you mean that you can't play this anim by default?

Right again.

Citation:
What you mean is number is the number of the value? That's why all character's basics share the same number, right?

The number is the number of the Anim. When you create an anim, you define it in the AIR file with a first line looking like this : [Begin Action X], where "X" is a number. Then, when you want to play this anim in the code, you call the anim X.

In some cases (throws, for instance), you can tell P2 to play a specific anim. If an anim number is always matching to the same anim, whoever the char is, then, you can specify this number to make P2 react as you want, whoever P2 is. That's why on some common & basic anims (walk, crouch, but also block, and being hit), all the chas share the same numbers.

For the basic attacks, it's more a standard. Basically, when you're starting a char, you often look at what has been done on KFM, and so, everybody takes the same structure. Moreover, Elecbyte has defined has "recommended" (but not as an obligation) some points :
* There's a list of "recommended" numbers for states (200-299 for standing basic attacks, 400-499 for crouching basic attacks, 600-699 for aerial basic attcks, etc.),
* It's better to use the same state number than the anim number used in this state (for example, if your light punch anim is the anim 200, then, it's better to use state number 200 to code the light punch - state 200 will call anim 200, etc.).

But as this last point is just a standard, we're not forced to use this (we can code the standing basic attacks in states 2000-2050 if we want, and using anim 6000-6050).

Citation:
I've saw some chars that required a mb sprites & anim but when SVC demitri is about to interact them it won't work(I mean the mb anims aren't there)

It's because the numbers of the MB anims in these chars don't match to the numbers of MB anims required by the char. I mean : Mugen isn't able to "see" what an anim looks like. So, when Demitri performs a MB, he'll call a specific anim number for P2. If P2 has the wanted anim, but with a wrong number, it will act like P2 doesn't have the anim.

For instance, if Demitri calls anim 9057 (just an example, I haven't check), and P2 has a MB anim numbered 6099, Demitri will just see that P2 hasn't the anim 9057, and so, can't perform the MB (Demitri won't see that the anim 6099 is good).

That's why, in such a case, creators publicly specify which number this kind of "special" anim should have to interact with his char. Here, Demitri's creator would say that to interact with Demitri's MB, P2 should have his MB anim numbered as 9057.

Citation:
But for the falling face on ground in 1% life, I suggest you should make him because it will make him dramatic when knock out.

I'll try, but this won't be soon, as I don't work a lot on Mugen, these days.

Mike Werewolf.
Mike Werewolf est absent 
VioFitz

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Citation:
The number is the number of the Anim.

Haha... Embarassed

Citation:
anim 0 is always for the "stance", anim 20 is for walking forward, anim 21 is for walking backward, etc.

I missed this part...

Citation:
It's because the numbers of the MB anims in these chars don't match to the numbers of MB anims required by the char. I mean : Mugen isn't able to "see" what an anim looks like. So, when Demitri performs a MB, he'll call a specific anim number for P2. If P2 has the wanted anim, but with a wrong number, it will act like P2 doesn't have the anim.

I see if the numbers are no match, the mb anims from that chars cannot interact with demitri's mb anims. So mugen can't be able to view that mb anims looks like.

Citation:
For instance, if Demitri calls anim 9057 (just an example, I haven't check), and P2 has a MB anim numbered 6099, Demitri will just see that P2 hasn't the anim 9057, and so, can't perform the MB (Demitri won't see that the anim 6099 is good).

That's why, in such a case, creators publicly specify which number this kind of "special" anim should have to interact with his char. Here, Demitri's creator would say that to interact with Demitri's MB, P2 should have his MB anim numbered as 9057.

I can see what you means, thanks for your info.

Citation:
I'll try, but this won't be soon, as I don't work a lot on Mugen, these days.

Well, I'm not forcing you, my friend(that's just my suggestion). Since you made him a costum version. Anyway, just a lil more question that I once ever asked about your gouki: There's no shin mode, right? That shin palletes it's just an eye candy(I mean it's only his looks not a shin mode), right?
Mike Werewolf
Loup-garou

Site Admin

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Citation:
I can see what you means, thanks for your info.

No problem, pal ! ^^

Citation:
Well, I'm not forcing you, my friend(that's just my suggestion). Since you made him a costum version.

I know, but it could be better to use this ability, and normally, it's not very hard to add.

Citation:
There's no shin mode, right? That shin palletes it's just an eye candy(I mean it's only his looks not a shin mode), right?

Right. In fact, this Gouki is a "mix" between Gouki & Shin Gouki.

Mike Werewolf.
Mike Werewolf est absent 
Mike Werewolf
Loup-garou

Site Admin

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Gouki Returns... (2.29 Mo - 22s - WMV)

France Je bosse à nouveau, un peu, sur Gouki. Je suis en train de créer une version "Hyper" du Gouki Chain. La vidéo montre environ 60% de l'enchaînement complet final.

Sur la partie créée, il me manque quelques "sécurités" (si Gouki rate un coup pour une raison quelconque, actuellement, il reste bloqué), et la commande n'est pas définitive. Mais bon, ça prend forme doucement.

Anglais I'm working back, a little bit, on Gouki. I'm creating an "Hyper" version of the Gouki Chain. The video shows about 60% of the whole combo.

On the part already done, some "securities" are missing (if Gouki miss a hit, for any reason, actually, he stays blocked), and the command isn't definitive. But, anyway, it takes shape.

Mike Werewolf.
Mike Werewolf est absent 
arakya

plus / moins

Bon courage j'ai hâte de voir ce que ca donne!!
arakya est absent Kicker ce membre de ce sujet
[Personnage] Gouki SVC