Pas besoin de vous inscrire pour télécharger / No need to register for downloading.
Une fois inscrit, vous devez m'envoyer un mail pour valider votre compte / Once registered, you must send me an email for validating your account.
 S'enregistrer  |  FAQ  |  Lexique  |  Rechercher  |  Liste des Membres  |  Groupes d'utilisateurs 

Annuaire  |  Connexion 

Ce forum en page de démarrage

Informations pratiques 
 Mes créations redeviennent publiques.  

Télécharger le sujet
Real Bout Kim Kaphwan
VioFitz

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Anglais = As I've PM with the admins(Mike Werewolf) there's no problem for me to post this. Well, here's the error in Dosmugen:

[State 180,ChangeState]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = time = 0 && life = lifemax
value = 182

France = Car j'ai le message avec l'admins(Mike Werewolf) il n'y a aucun problème pour que je signale ceci. Bien, voici l'erreur dans Dosmugen:

[State 180,ChangeState]
type = ChangeState
value = 182

Modération de Mike Werewolf:
Reminder : 2. In your message, if possible, give a link towards the author's website Wink

Here's Mouser's site : http://mouser.mgbr.net
VioFitz est absent Kicker ce membre de ce sujet
Mike Werewolf
Loup-garou

Site Admin

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Replace :
Code:

By :
Code:
trigger1 = time = 0 && life = const(data.life)-1 ;lifemax

NB : This will only work if you've set life at 100% in the option menu of Mugen Wink

Mike Werewolf.
Mike Werewolf est absent 
VioFitz

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Citation:
Reminder : 2. In your message, if possible, give a link towards the author's website

Anglais = Sorry, my mistake Sad nextime I won't miss to give a creator's link when posting this.

France = Désolé, mon erreur Sad la fois prochaine je ne manquerai pas pour donner le lien d'un créateur quand signalant ceci.

Citation:
NB : This will only work if you've set life at 100% in the option menu of Mugen

Anglais = Only 100%? Well, It's okay, then. I'll try it, Thanks in Advance Mr. Green

France = Seulement 100%? Bien, il est correct, puis. Je l'essayerai, merci à l'avance Mr. Green

Edit: Just tried & it works even in 300%. Why? You've said only works in 100%, is there any bug for this char when I set to 300%?
Mike Werewolf
Loup-garou

Site Admin

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Citation:
Edit: Just tried & it works even in 300%. Why? You've said only works in 100%, is there any bug for this char when I set to 300%?

Not really a bug, it's just that it won't work the way it supposed to ; this state tells Mugen to display a special winpose if the char won by perfect, so it occurs when his Life is at the max level.

In DOS Mugen, there's no function that returns the max level of life. Instead, I use a "const(data.life)" which returns the value of the "life" parameter of the CNS, [Data] section (I also use "-1" in the code I've given because in DOS Mugen, when you precise a life of 1000, then the max level of life in game is 999).

So, if you have a life = 1000 in CNS, and if you play at 100%, and you perform a perfect :
* Life at the end of the round = (1000*100%)-1 = 999
* Const(data.life)-1 = 1000-1 = 999
Both are equals, so the "perfect" winpose occurs.

But if you play at 300% and perform a perfect :
* Life at the end of the round = (1000*300%)-1 = 2999
* Const(date.life)-1 = 1000-1 = 999
The two numbers aren't equals, so the "perfect" winpose can't occurs.

So, whatever you set in life level (100%, 300%, 50%...) won't generate any errors nor any bug, it's just that if you set something else than 100%, you won't see the "perfect" winpose. That's all Wink

Mike Werewolf.
Mike Werewolf est absent 
VioFitz

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
I've got another question: How do you code your chars to be works perfect while winning the battle in dosmugen? & for the code that I asked before is it one of a new features for winmugen?
Mike Werewolf
Loup-garou

Site Admin

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
First, none of the "new features" are for Winmugen. These features come with Linux Mugen. They're in Win because Win use the Linux basics.

For the perfect : the "LifeMax" trigger only exists in Linux version (and so, in Win too...), but it's not the only way to do "perfect" winpose (nor the best way, IMO). Indeed, in DOS Mugen, there's a "WinPerfect" trigger (derived from the Win trigger) which is very useful for that.

And so, I think that code :
Code:
trigger1 = time = 0 && WinPerfect

should be better than the previous one I've given above (should work whatever the life level you set in option).

Then :
Citation:
How do you code your chars to be works perfect while winning the battle in dosmugen?

Well, here, I'm not sure to understand rightly what you mean. I guess you want to know how to code a special winpose for perfect ?

Well, the state 180 is the main state for winposes. There, we redirect to another states (181, 182, etc.) depending on the winpose we want to play. For instance :

Code:
[StateDef 180]
type = S
movetype = I
physics = S
ctrl = 0
velset = 0,0

[State 180, Perfect]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = WinPerfect
value = 181

[State 180, Random]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = Time = 0
value = 182+(random > 499)

If the char win by "perfect", the sctrl 180, Perfect make him go to state 181 (where you code the winpose as you want). Else (if he win but not by perfect), he'll go in state 182 or 183, depending on the value of random :
* if random <= 499, then the expression (random > 499) evaluates to 0, and value = 182+0 = 182
* if random > 499, then the expression (random > 499) evaluates to 1, and value = 182+1 = 183.

So, in this example, the char has 3 winpose : 1 for perfect, 2 for "normal" victory.

Mike Werewolf.
Mike Werewolf est absent 
VioFitz

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
Citation:
First, none of the "new features" are for Winmugen. These features come with Linux Mugen. They're in Win because Win use the Linux basics.

I know only linux but since I'm using win & dos so I consider it win features

Citation:
Well, here, I'm not sure to understand rightly what you mean. I guess you want to know how to code a special winpose for perfect ?

Citation:
For the perfect : the "LifeMax" trigger only exists in Linux version (and so, in Win too...), but it's not the only way to do "perfect" winpose (nor the best way, IMO). Indeed, in DOS Mugen, there's a "WinPerfect" trigger (derived from the Win trigger) which is very useful for that.

And so, I think that code :
Code: ‹ Selectionner ›
trigger1 = time = 0 && WinPerfect

Thats the one that I asked, sorry for my weak english. Thanks
Mike Werewolf
Loup-garou

Site Admin

plus / moins

Répondre en citant
No problem ! Wink

Mike Werewolf.